BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 13, 2013

New stages of Life

#Keep Calm and Being A Nurse#

*My Staff Card*

That's right! I'm now a working young adult.I'm a staff nurse. 
It's started at 6 May 2013.
Actually,I'm not happy. I'm feeling stress. I lost my motivation and passion againnnn.
I think I've left it at somewhere.

I have to go through 6 months of provision period which I find that is not easy.
I have been in my holiday mood/mode for too long.
I have to re-adapt to this working mode,very hard yet I'm not willing to.

There are things happened this few days which had brought me tiredness, negative attitude etc...
What I really hoping and waiting for..??
I really hope that I will get back my passionate for this such a caring but difficult career.

I need to think about it thoroughly by using my brain and heart!
I guess,time will get my problems fixed!
*Girls*

*We're on the same boat*



p/s: I want to get well soon!!