BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 29, 2013

Back to blog

2013 is going to end,What'd I achieved?

Hmm~Few things la.
But,i feel that I'm getting more lonely.
My room mate who is the only one I more familiar and will speak t in the current decided to move out this coming December.
After she left,I will be alone.
A year ago,I had been left and to find a place by myself.Fortunately,I managed to find a place like this(current place) and even glad that found a room mate like her that I can still communicate to.
Now,everything is changing.
I have to start to adapt everything again.
Anyway,be POSITIVE! 

Currently,I have few plan for myself especially my career path.I very keen to further study and upgrading myself.
However,I have the responsible to my family.So,they will be in my plan,and i will plan accordingly due to my responsibles.
Sometimes,I feel stress also.
I feel that I have a lot of things on my shoulder.
Anyway,just see how it goes.

WISH ME LUCK!